Read the caption below to learn how to avoid burn out!
With summer ending, kids going back to school, parents doubling down on duties, and businesses preparing for the holidays, we wanted to make a post to help remind you how to catch early signs of burn out before you actually reach that point! We have all been there a time or two. These tips, tricks, and tools will help guide you through the process and different stages of “burn out”.
First of all what is burn out?
Burnout is a form of exhaustion caused by consistent, heightened levels of stress leaving one to constantly feel “swamped”. It's a result of excessive and prolonged emotional, physical, and mental stress.
The types of burnout :
1. Overload burnout
2. Under challenge burnout
3. Neglect burnout
How to overcome burn out :
* be honest with yourself and be aware when it happens
* remember your “why”, let your why expand and grow alongside you
* Set boundaries
* Develop a self care routine or a create a general routine for yourself.
* take a break ( go for a walk, jam out to some music, dance, draw, paint, cook, whatever makes your mood boost!)
* Find someone to talk to
* Stay healthy and drink TONS of water
* Take a bath
* Go to the park on lunch break
* Ask to run an errand for you boss to get some fresh air
* Meditate for 5 min or more
* Try to not say yes all the time unless you can handle the extra load
* Ask for help
* Treat yo self
Remind yourself that you are important and and nothing will work if you can’t work! Treat your mind, body, and soul right and try your best to not over stimulate yourself!
What tools and resources help you through this process?